Traditionally, the Kovalyov Readings will be attended by many distinguished legal scholars and practitioners but this year will see more foreign experts than ever before.
Speakers of this year Conference are:
- Former General Director of the UN Branch in Vienna Arlacchi Pino,
- Deputy Prosecutor of Manila Benjamin Samson,
- Business Crime Committee Founder Monti Rafael,
- General Secretary of the International Association of International Criminal Law Sreto Nogo,
- Retired Judge of the UN International Tribunals for Rwanda and former Yugoslavia Bakhtiyar Tuzmukhamedov,
- Deputy Minister of Justice Denis Novak,
- President of the RF Federal Chamber of Lawyers Yuri Pilipenko,
- Director of the Saratov Center on the Research of Organized Crime and Corruption Natalya Lopashenko,
- one of the most authoritative criminologists in Russia Yakov Gilinsky and many others.
Such prominent representation of Russian and foreign scholars and practitioners in one place will make the work of the Conference more intensive, productive and challenging!
See the whole list of the Conference speakers here.
The Conference participants will also enjoy their stay by attending different cultural and entertaining events!
Welcome! Look forward to seeing you among the Conference participants!